geat evening

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliff warren

Reaction score
I went down to norris lake this evening only had about 3hrs daylight left when we got there but our timing must have been perfect 3walleye 17 21 23 and 4 largemouth 18,19,19,21 and also 1 ky bass little over 17 all in about 2 and a half hours.All on shad raps Tn shad pattern off one stretch of bank about 1 mile long slighty sloping with shale and large rocks scattered out.Kept 2 walleye and the ky bass can't wait till dinner time tomarrow.I put the water pump impeller on for my neighbor in return he wanted me to run down to the lake with him and try it out.Everything worked out great,no problems with his boat and perfect evening of fishing plus taught him how to fillett fish too.Be kind to thy neighbor.Plus he is new to the sport he just moved to tennessee a few months ago from chicago.The old fellar said I was a modern day mountain man,kinda funny being I was raised in ohio. good night all

What a great report this would make in the fishing reports area of this site...

Tight Lines,

Yes I read it...

Now ask me if I will be able to find a month from now... That is a much better question.... LOL

Tight Lines,

Was gonna say something else there Bill but that ok there is always one in every crowd

Back