(gadgets) lure color selector

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Earley

Reaction score
hello it's been a while but a need a little help

i found at a garage sale a enviromental concepts lure sound and color selector. i have no instructions, it looks like a meter with a color graph on the display, it has a dial on the left side that turns the unit on and adjusts the meter arm. does anybody know how to set this or adjust or read this unit. it looks like there are areas on the meter for different settings(water clarity?0 it has about 50ft of cable with a black probe that sits in a float.

thanks in advance

I've seen this thing used before. Not exactly sure how it works, but you just toss the probe in the water you are going to fish and the meter tells you what color to use, etc.

That's about all I know about it. Good luck

nd, that is more than you need to know... It's like the pocket fisherman of electronics....

i figured as much but it only cost me .25 cents i couldnt pass it up

LOL....I forgot about that thing. I remeber seeing that on Fishin with Roland Martin in like 1985 or so. My dad bought one and I think he still has it in the basement. I'll see if can find it and bring it to the rally. I'll use anything to beat Mac & Rob.

Good luck with it ed and let us know how you do.

Marke

LOL....I forgot about that thing. I remeber seeing that on Fishin with Roland Martin in like 1985 or so. My dad bought one and I think he still has it in the basement. I'll see if can find it and bring it to the rally. I'll use anything to beat Mac & Rob.

Good luck with it ed and let us know how you do.

Marke

I have a color selector and it is used to find the best visbale color for the depth of water, water temp. at that depth, and the ph. You are looking for the best ph, best visable color and the best temp. It is nothing but a tool. Just try it in different types and colors of water and you will be amazed at what you learn.

Back