FOR THOSE THAT SHAKE

• Thread starter bob szymakowski
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
...there is a worm...WHOPPER BAITS...that IF you like to shakey head........or split shot (my fav) YOU NEED to check out this worm...I know..yes I know...there is a SQUIREL TAIL.....but I PROMISE you ...the THINESE worm doesnt need tail injection....its STAND UP kind of worm....we in NC(not only me...) have had a tremedous success once the water gets over 75.................check out the WHOPPER website or OL STYLE TACKLE AND MORE on Ebay..........best fishes to all:)

If it smells like spam and looks like spam you can bet it's spam

I like strikeking 3 x finess worms. I may look at these some time. Im learning to use a shakey head worm

Really not spam Bob is just relaying info on a bait that he uses. Personally, if Yamamoto doesn't make a version of any plastic bait, I don't use it. Sponsor loyalty and the fact that they make the best plastics on the market IMHO.....There's a little spam from me!!:lol:

TOXIC

Tox,...I need some more 4" cinnamon and green fleck (#194's I think?) twin tail hula grubs!!:wub::cool:

Eli swears by Robo Worms, i'm hooked on Zoom Shakeyhead worms.

Tox,...I need some more 6" cinnamon and black fleck twin tail hula grubs!!

I guess Toxic is the Michigan and Virginia official distributor of Yamamoto baits!!

I saw a video on YouTube a while back for a Needle Worm from a company called "E2". I was so impressed by the video, I bought a few packs. I've been VERY impressed by them, and it's my current "go to" bait when I'm using a Shakey Head. The video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdA4u6tNg

The company is here:

http://www.shop.e2baits.com/

I use the Watermelon Candy color and it has been working extremely well for me.

All the best,

Glenn

I love shaky head, its one of my favorites, I like the gulp 6" crawlers on my shaky's;)

I'm a Georgia boy and find it hard to use anything but a Zoom finesse on a shaky head. That and Ed Sr. & Jr.'s place (Bogart) is so close and welcoming it would feel like cheating on the Mrs. to use another. :D

If any of y'all do Woo's charity T for Super Kids this fall, you have to ask him about the bungalow "cruise" we took through the Chamber's place years ago. It's hysterical!! :lol::lol:

Dan - Have you tried the Zoom Shakeyhead worms vs. Zoom Finesse? i've found on Allatoona that the thinner worms like Zoom Shakeyhead and Roboworms do better for numbers on the Dead Sea as everyone used the Zoom Finesse worms!

Trep - Yep. It's a good worm too. You know me though, I'd sooner take a beating than drag any type of rubber around, if I can help it. :lol: I group all that small rubber under 6" as "finesse". :D It's come back to hurt me more than once, but I prefer bigger baits for bigger fish. ;)

Back