? for TEE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
TEE,

There's a post over at the BPS Outdoor talk forum asking about hull cleaning for aluminum, and I posted the link for Sharkhide. Mind if I post a pic of your boat (the one in your garage) over at BPS?

The post "Cleaning Hull" is in the General Fishing forum.

Go right ahead and be my guest!;) As you know I'm a BIG premoter of SharkHide...The best stuff ever invented for aluminum. I think it should be put on from the factory as an option. Mine has been on for over 4 years now and still looks great .

I've been trying to get the "word" out for years now and people just don't want to make ANY effort on their rigs...They don't understand the benefits I guess of just being able to wipe a scum line and crud off with one swipe of a towel and looks brand new (better) after a few minutes out of the water.

EASIER than glass....GUARANTEED!:cool:

Thanks. I still haven't done mine yet, but will eventually get to it :)

Tee, I curious about something. How do you get the Sharkhide on the bottom of the boat and on the areas where the boat sits on the bunks ect? Does it just go on the sides and places you can easily see?

Harpo

I don't...it'll wear off the running surface. I just went down the front to below the waterline..about where it starts flattening out on the bottom. You can't see it unless your underneath;)

Back