FLY EAGLES FLY

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick De Marzio2

Reaction score
All the way to Jacksonville. Was at the game---awesome. Thank God I have all my hunting gear. Got there at 0815, set up the tent with heater about 20 of us, food and beverages. Stood up the whole game screaming and yelling when Atlanta had the ball. The Eagles have a good shot at beating the Patriots. The Eagles are really pumped up.

I wish both teams the best of luck but I think it's going to take a bit more then being pumped up to beat the Patriots. Post season stats are somewhat comparrable, but like someone else said the Eagles were playing in the NFC where no one was even close to the Eagles season record.

May the best team come home with the trophy.

GO PATS!!

Cass

Well, the Pats have beaten two better teams than the Eagles the last two weekends. My team was the Colts as I am from Indiana. The Pats just handed them their lunch. Pittsburgh got two Christmas presents from the NY Jets and shouldnt even have played yesterday. If both the Eagles and the Patriots play their best game....the Patriots will send the Eagles back with their talons missing. May the best team win!

Back