Fishing Pics from this weekend

• Thread starter Michael S [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/94
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael S

Reaction score
Well guys I figured I should finally share some photo's since I am always looking at yall's....

Well these where taken this weekend on Fayette Lake about an hour west of Houston.....my dad and I had a great weekend.

(3)LM went 7lbs (3) LM went 6lbs and I think it was somewhere between 30-35 fish in the 3-5lb range.....I will try and post some pics but if I can not get it they will be in my libary for your viewing
Dads%207lb%20Bass.jpg

sorry they are so big guys.....if yall can fix them let me know what I need to do....

I bet ya it was hot, any tips for a fellow fayette fisherman. Have not been out there this year yet.

Well BDMC we where right in the mouth of the discharge canal...working out into the lake.....We caught all our fish on deep diving crankbaits and C-Rigs....working water from 15-24ft....once the current from the discharge canal pushed us out about 50yards from the mouth we would crank back up and head for the mouth. Alot of the fish we caught where schooling....I have never seen 3-5lb fish doing flips and busting the surface like these fish where.

The bass look nice.....but you gotta do something about those ballcaps. ;>))

Harpo

Yeah Harpo I can send you a hat that you can wear when you go fishing so you won't have that bad Karma issue anymore...lol

Thanks for the offer Jim Bob but I've already got a pretty red cap.

;>)

Harpo
OU Bass.jpg

how do you get the pics small....I figured that was the cap that started your bad karma issues....

To resize you pictures you need some sort of digital picture software. I have Jasc After Shot but there's alot of differant ones. You probably got a software with your camera.

First I cropped out all the sky, trees, water, and everything 'cept my pretty face, beautiful cap, and mega-huge bassus. Then I "resize" the pictures pixel count. I enter the first number at 400 x and let the program do the rest. Convert everything to JPEG if you can. It takes up less room.

Harpo

Back