Fishing in Charleston SC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I booked a charter for this Friday for my mom and I to fish for reds. I own 2 boats and I still have to pay someone to take me fishing. Sup with that!

Thank you to Texas Transplant for providing the web site where I picked the guide. Hopefully I will come back with some good photos of me and my fish. I am looking very forward to it as I haven't fished alot lately. I may pay the guy to take me all day.

Teri,

Went down to the Cameron Jetties yesterday (Louisiana) in hopes of catching some specks and Reds. Had my four year old with me so we focused on the little trash fish (lots of fun) We did catch one speck and the guy with me caught a 10 pound red. Talk about freight train a drag! Those babies put up a fight. Hope you catch some big ones.

I'm "all in"

wolf

Wolf, I actually played Texas Hold Em with friends this weekend for the first time. We had alot of fun. I can't wait to go to Las Vegas next month and hit the tables.

Well, how did you do? Did you take all of there money or just let them smoke your cigs and take your money? LOL

I play poker with a group of good friends every (almost) tuesday night. We have played every type of poker I think there is to play. We always come back to the good old five card draw. We play 2 bits most of the time. Every now and then we play 4 bits. If you loose ten bucks in our card game you had a bad night but you can walk away with 40 or 50 if you do well.

wolf

Teri,

Glad that you found a guide and have a trip booked. Hope that it is successful. Be sure and try some of that good low country cooking while you are there.

Tex

Back