Fiberglass repair

• Thread starter Bryan McDonough [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan McDonough

Reaction score
Looks like i rolled off one too many stumps. Must of happened on Toledo Bend or Sommerville

Anyone got any ideas on the costs to repair this 2inch crunch zone on the edge of the pad. looking for ball park figures. I don't think i gonna be able to fill with gel coat this time.

DSC00140.JPG

Holy smokes, that was from just rollin over a stump? Maybe it was a thin or soft spot in the hull, perhaps tracker may cover it under warranty? Just a thought, never seen a stump do that just rollin over one. I assume you were not running and hit it?

No not running. Idle or slighty faster than idle. I am the second owner of this boat, so i don't think it will be covered under warranty.

Not gonna try a warranty claim.

I can't make out anything from the picture.....Kinda looks like a dirty piece of toilet paper LOL

Wolf

Warranty will not cover impact damgae under any circumstances, nor should they be expected too.

Try your insurance company.

Is he still on Strawberry rd i think? He did some work for us back in late 80s.

A few hundred... if there's fiberglass damage, a couple hundred more. They have to grind out the damaged fiberglass, do new layup, and the location requires more labor because of the multi-faceted surface.

Back