Everybody Get Out!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Hey, I'm leavin at o-dark-thirty tomorrow for Richmond and Bassarama. Everybody get on out and make the drive!! I'll see Mini sometime this weekend, I just got him and his posse discounted rooms at the place where I stay. I might regret that!!LOL!! The krazy bastich wants to go fish on Monday!! Bill, you ready?!?! He said if it is in the 30's he'll be in shorts and sandals!! I'll be over at Greentop for CastAway sometime in the three days also. Hope to see you there!! If I'm wearin my KeelShield shirt, you wont miss me....I'll look like the goodyear blimp crashed into a paint factory!!LOL!! I'm sure somebody will get some pics!! No seminar schedule yet but I always get tapped for a couple. Please stop by and say hey!! I'll be out of touch till Monday or Tuesday. Now I gotta go wash my truck (it's an image thing!!). And yes, it is in the "teens" outside!!LOL!!

TOXIC

I can't beleave you would ask me to drive past Anna to get to Richmond just to say hello when I got a boat in the yard (surrounded by 6" of snow) Just to say hello? Sounds good may see ya there.

BF

Dammit.... How you gonna represent our company tlakin about our shirts like that????.......

I'll be staying at the same Hotel (Super 8) and wearing the same "goodyear blimp crashed into a paint factory" shirt....Doh....Look for a tall goofy looking guy....Oh and I'm sure there will be a couple of Longnecks and maybe a Hooters visit involved in this weekend... Gettin' ready to leave here shortly...TURN UP THE HEAT!!!!

Whew...Read the post Tox and thought somethin' exploded:)LOL

Back