Emailing Tracker Marine

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Andrekus

Reaction score
I have been trying to get in touch with the Tracker Marine Servce Department by way of email. Seems to work better for me if I cool off and send an email over talking on the phone, Especially when dealing with obstinate people. Does anyone have an email address for anyone at Tracker headquarters?

Good Luck! Believe it or not...when it comes to Tracker CS, the only way is one on one:(

Just MHO....

Jeff Gardner

Nitro Boats Customer Relations

2500 E. Kearney

Springfield, MO 65803

Phone: (417) 873-4555

[email protected]

Customer Relations

(417) 873-4555

Monday - Friday

8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST

Corporate Center

(417) 873-5900

Monday - Friday

8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST

Mail:

NITRO Boats

2500 E. Kearney

Springfield, MO 65803

I can give you a tip Frank...be relentless;)

Worked for me.

Thanks. I did get another name and email address: Justin Maples ([email protected]). However his response was to talk to Ed Opiola at the Gurnee service center. Unfortunately, his people are the reason I wanted to contact headquarters. I can't believe they can't work on a motor problem without the replacement seat there. They could have held onto the seat until spring as afar as I was concerned. I wanted my motor taken care of so I could winterize it. Now there is a foot of snow on it and they still have yet to work on the motor. I bet if I was paying for the work instead of this being warranty work they would have been all over it spending hours on everything.

Latest posts

Back