Duck Season

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Duck Season opens One week from Saturday!!!!

I cant wait!!!

I'm as big into duck hunting as I am into bass fishing....I feel like I do in the spring when my first tournament is about 2 weeks away

BJ

Duck Season??? Already???

Ours doesn't open until later -

Last weekend in Nov.

First weekend in Dec.

Dec 6 - Jan 29

My dog's been getting all excited since this cold weather hit. I guess I'll have to start training to get him into hunting shape and out of couch shape.

Yeah I'm seeing a few. WHen I fished my last bass tournament the first weekend of October they were in the backs of coves on a couple different parts of the lake. I havent been out to the place i hunt yet.

BJ

B.J., I am not sure where you live, I believe Texas. Is there any GOOD guides in your area for geese? It is tore up around here, Louisiana, and I would like to take some geese. Any info will be appreciated.

Bubby

Bubby.

A guy I work with in the fishing department is a guide for geese. I've only heard people say that he does it though. He wants to do some hutnign with me this season. Next time I see him I'll ask him about his geese trips and get you some more information.

BJ

BJ,

If you get a chance, head north to Kaw Lake sometime. Fantastic duck hunting! (lots of geese too). Let me know ahead of time and I'll try and steer you to some good areas.

Take care...DH

Buddy

If you are looking for good goose hunting in Texas head west of Katy(which is west of downtown Houston) to a little place called Eagle Lake, some of the best goose hunting around and there are several guide services in that direction that could take care of you.

daffy.jpg

:lol:Harpo

JimBOb, thanks so much. I would sure like to get a trip in this year.

Bubby

Back