Drink / tackle holder on pedestal seats....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
On a previous boat, I had a plastic holder that connected to the pedestal with a hose clamp. It had a place to hold pliers, drink as well as attractant spray. I can't remember what it was called, but when I was at Bass Pro yesterday they only had a big round holder that didn't look good to me.

What does everyone use on their pedestal seat poles to hold those goodies?

Thanks,

Bryan

Go yo Bass Pro Shops and type in "Hold-It".

RoyC

That's it! Looked everywhere for it at BPS yesterday.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan - I had one like that on my old John boat, never had it on my PC 175 as it had the drink and tackle holders up front. Been wondering about a cup holder for my Nitro. I've spilled pop and coffee already on the carpet :angry:

I had the seat mounted one on my jonboat

35097.jpg

Been looking at both the fold up cup holders to maybe tape to the gunwale, or maybe something like you are looking at, but haven't decided yet. is the Hold it what you had on your old boat?

Yes, Trep the hold-it is nice. It will safely hold a canned drink and pliers and fish spray. You can even ride down the lake and it will stay in the holder. Just ordered 2 of them for my PT185.

Bryan

Got me thinking now Bryan, and it seems I could mount it at what ever level/hieght I needed it which is cool. Darn I was at BPS on Sat and didn't even look at them! Oh well, need another excuse to go back!!

I have one on my boat and it is the ticket. I can put a soda and some real & line magic in the holders. Also keep a pair of pliars and a nail clipper in it too. It fits on the pedestal and is really out of the way until you need it.

Thanks guys. Been looking for something like this, and can never find it in a store. Just ordered two, one for each end of the boat.

Tex

They don't tend to slide down the pedastal post do they? May have to look into a couple myself. Tired of wedging my coffee cup between the gunwale and the fwd depth finder. :rolleyes:

Waterwings, They won't slide down at all. The clamp holds it very securely.

2006 BPS "Angler's Catalog" page 225, Item G, $13.99

Back