dont forget that transducer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TROY WAINRIGHT3

Reaction score
hey guys i got a the one that got away for ya.My wife and i along with the 13 year old daughter found a nearby lake where the bass were bedding and on them believe it or not.We got in the water at 12;30 and fished till 3;30. with a total of 21.Anyways my daughter who usually sleeps decided to fish today and man did she suprise me.Me and the wife hear a drag going nuts and were like what ya got and shes realing like crazy but drags cruiseing out.I get the net and go to the back where shes at and when this fish jumped my mouth dropped.This bass was well over 10 possibly 11 pounds.My wife says let me tighten her drag and i said no let her fight it out.She gets the fish to the boat,then under the boat near the ladder so i grab her line and it slices 2 fingers.The fish heads back out and then jumps again.shes hollering help,lol .Finally he seems tired and comes to the boat.Right under my face and i cant believe he gets hung on the transducer.knowing hes gonna break it i tried netting him and i hear that little sound we all dread(ping)and i missed him.Now i know to lift both motors but i never thought of the transduceri use for water temp.Anyways just a lil reminder about the transducers if you all use them.:unsure:

I can do you one better. I lost a smallish (36-38") muskie this year when the rear treble of my bait caught a rivet on the boat. It gave him the leverage he needed to shake the bait. Kinda funny, my rod was tight bent toward the back of the boat and I could see the tail of the fish swimming in the opposite direction!

Rich D

Latest posts

Back