Cup Holders

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bayou Boy

Reaction score
I have a Bass Tracker Anniversary Edition 17'. The cupholders in the middle seat blew out on a recent trip. I have looked on the Bass Pro website with no avail. I would like to order them online so I don't have to go to the store. Any Help?

Recce 1: These folks sent me cupholders I needed. 816-5242277 [ask for parts]. I ordered over the telephone, gave them a credit card number, and the stuff got mailed to me when they received it. No problems.

Recce 2: Call any Bass Pro and ask for their Boat Dept. Do the same thing as above.

Recce 3: Go to the Tracker Marine store on eBay and see if they have them.

Do they look like this?

image.php

If so click the link below and you can order them.

http://www.boatingstore.com/us/large-cup-holder-p6042.html

Same thing happened to me and my marina had them on the shelf...they are standard sizes. Cost me like 3 bucks. Little tip.....put a dab of silicone on the inside rim!!

TOXIC

Boaters World or West Marine stores both have them if you are near one.

HP

Been there done that, all of the above is right. When you get them, put a little bead of clear silicone around the opening to hold them in.

Trep

I got them at my BPS store. I have extras just in case. As far as I know they're all the same where ever you get them.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back