Crazy Christmas is Over

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
My trip to Lincoln, Nebraska was nuts. I was stuck in the Detroit airport from 5pm Thursday to noon on Friday. I slept on the floor for about an hour. There were so many people stranded it was unbelievable. I did call ahead and they said my plane was on time. The plane was there eventually, the 2 pilots were there, but no flight attendent so they canceled. SUCKED! I still don't have my luggage after 6 days.

I finally got to Omaha, Nebraska instead of Lincoln (about an hour away) and my mom came and picked me up. I spent Christmas puking my brains out for reasons unknown. Needless to say, I am glad to be home.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

P.S. For Christmas, I got a ticket to Bassmaster University here in Nashville Jan 15-16. Anyone else going?

Christmas is way overrated anyways!

At least ya got a ticket to Bassmaster University!! I went to one a few years ago in Mass and I thought it was well worth the $99.

Bob G.

Luggage... Luggage... you don't need no stinkin luggage!!!

Glad you survived! I positively love sleeping on airport floors... it's so.... so... "comfy"!

Spent the better part of 10 years in airports. There are some tricks. Employee lounges with cots, Frequent Fliers areas you can con your way into, and a lot more. It just gets worse and worse. That is why no matter how far things come we usually go full circle. I'm back to prefering to drive again. Never thought that would happen.

Like you said yourself, you never know how many more holidays you have, so it's all good!! You got to see your family.

TOXIC

Sorry you had all that trouble Teri, BUT, you are home safe and sound and you did get to see family..That counts for a lot.

Bill

Trust me, I was very greatful just to spend time with my mom. She did draw the limit in cleaning out the trash can I was using. Ha! I guess after you are 18 you have to clean up after yourself no matter how sick you are. :)

It was good to see my family so I really didn't get that bent out of shape and yell and scream like everyone else. I think the only reason I got on the flight to Omaha before Christmas was because I yelled at a passenger who was yelling at the ticket agent. Shut him up so the agent could do his job. Guess who's name was called next.

At least new year's should be uneventful. I plan to stay home and chill.

Glad you got to spend time with your family....It's the greatest present you can have....

I plan on spending New Years, at least some of It at the American Legion here with some old war buddys and some of the Iraq returnes, and a few guy's from the gym....I hope you have a great New year Teri...Jr

Stuck in th airport and you didnt call? I would have drove over to get you outta there. I am only about an hour from the darn place.

I am glad you got to your destination safe. You gave that ticket person an early gift.

Mini

Teri,

Glad you finally got there and saw your Mom. Always nice.

I'm in the Bassmaster U in Charlotte, the same weekend. Enjoy. Got a pretty good slate here. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the same aren't at yours, but on different days. We have KVD, Brauer, Mike I. and Fritts - that I can remember.

Tex

Back