courtesy light-bow light

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Guess

Reaction score
Sorry about all the questioins but that's how you learn, ask someone that knows....anyway, where is the courtesy light on a PT175 tracker 2004? I looked, no luck. Thanks, Kenny

Don't have one on my '05 PT175, not sure about the '04's. The only lights I have are the navigation lights and the gauge lights.

Ditto what Tox said, I have one on my Avalanche, works great

kenny - on my 02 PT175, there is a rocker type courtesy light on the side of the driver's console. Its located on the carpeted portion of the left side as you sit in the driver's position. Tilt it up or down and it lights up. Keep in centered and it stays off.

JC

I bought a front running light for my PT 17 that had a curtesy light built in. Some how it will not work on my boat. The map light will work but the running light will not. I looked at the base and it has two prongs and the light has three. So it will not work. I would trade someone stright up a regular light for this one if they want. The only thing is, I need to make sure thie running light I am getting works on my boat (likewise vica-versa). Anyone interested? Sim? TEE?

Donnie

Donnie, You could change out the light socket but you would have to do some wiring to get full time power to the socket for the courtesy light. Probably not too difficult.

Back