Cool Toon Mac!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
Got the new issue of Bassin' today, Scales and Tales included...

Toon was right inline with the contents of the issue...

I'm sure that was planned...

Mac, Will each magazine that carries S&T end up with different toons? That would be great, but gotta be alot of extra work for you...

Keep it up big dog!

Thanks Sim,...I haven't seen any of the issues of Bassin' or Crappie world yet!!..LOL. They send me the articles in advance and then I do a 'toon that's geared toward that. Yes, each publication will have their own unique "Topic specific" 'toons and I have a deadline next week for the April issue of Bassin'. We work atleast 6 weeks in advance. Best part of the deal?? I get to read Hank's articles 6 mos before anyone else!!..LOL (Lotta good it does me w/8" of ice everywhere!!.) Right now the 'toons are in Bassin' and Crappie World and of course on my website, which is updated weekly. The new one to be posted on the website this next week is timely too with all the campaining going on now. I'll always gear my stuff towards the fishing crowd,..but when I can creatively use everyday situations that even the non-fishing people can relate to makes it interesting for everyone....the website's getting a lot of traffic too, so a lot of people like it and they're coming back weekly to see what's new.....that's great!! Thanks again for the nice comments!!

Mac

Mac,

I picked up Bassin' today.. And, what a class act... Your toon and the ad in the same fold... Loved it...

I saw them last week...your on your way....Now you just need a movie deal!!!

Back