Computer People..help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I filmed the boat the other day to put into a power point for school. When i went to do it. It was saved for example: Movie.mov Power point/windows media doesn't play in .mov How do I chang the .mov to .mpg or some of the other ones listed

Thanks

BJ

bj,

i'm sure others will chime in that r more knowledgeable than I. you might try the media player options/setup to possibly enable it to read the .mov files. another thing you could try would be c-net and search for some freeware to convert it for you. hope this helps and good luck.

jd

JD-Thanks very much. I tried both to no avail. I am going to go back to C-net and check more because I only searched once because my sister needed the computer.

Thanks again.

BJ

You need to download Quicktime to view the .mov file. To convert it you need a third-party program. I can find one for you if you need me to. You will ned either the codecs for the .mov files or quicktime installed anyways for a program to be able to convert it...maybe TMPG would work for you if simply installing quicktime doesn't help. get quicktime at www.download.com
www.download.com

Wait a second...did you film it in QT or did you just save the file as a .mov file? If the latter, just rename the file with the extension you need, otherwise you are going to have to convert which is a PITA.

TOXIC

Back