Coming to Orlando

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I will be coming to Orlando 3/22-3/27th or 28th. Anyone want to get together one night for dinner at the BPS down there. Definately need to see that place and add it to my list I've visited. I'd love to go down a day early and sneak in some fishing, but that's not possible as I'm doing shows up here for MFRs, the weekend before. Anyhow, who's in FL around Orlando???

Wow Rob

I'm going there tomorrow. Gotta judge a gym meet. Too bad it's the wrong time.

Fatrap

is that BPS right in orlando? Im going to be there march 3rd -6th. I have never been to a BPS but I would like to go.

Just got back from there Tues night. Unfortunately I was doing the Disney think rather than the Toho/Kissimmee thing!!

Jon, I've been told it is. I will be looking into it this coming week. I wanted to do Kissimmee, but don't have the time or means.

hey rob thats right BPS is right there on i-drive just west of orlando . i live about an hour from there. too bad you dont have time to fish west toho is hot right now its at the end of a draw down all the fish are stacked up in 4 to 5 foot holes full of hydrilla the rest of lake is either dry or about 2 foot deep 20 to 40 fish a day!! alot of 5 to 7 lbers and usually a 10 lber on a good day with shinners

Back