Clunn

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Anderson

Reaction score
I posted this on another site but wanted to get my "friends" opinions also...LA

Look guys I know I may get shot for this but here goes....I know that Clunn is one of, if not the best ever...but he needs to lighten up. There was an interview to name the funniest guy on tour and he states "I don't find humor as being productive"...Lighten up dude, maybe thats why he has started to fade. FIRST and FOREMOST fishing must be fun. Hopefully he will come out of this whole Zen BS and get back to having fun and fishing....LA

I saw that too Larry.. I found that answer very strange, but then again, maybe not too strange for him.

Bill

It kind of suprised me also.

Larry-

on the other hand,these guys are fishing to pay their bills.

Steve

Yeah he seems a little uptight,why would you be like that when all you do for a living is fish,man he would be really misrable if he had a crappy job like I do LOL!

Maybe he is a bit uptight because he does not know how to relate to the young guns on the tour.

I really enjoyed my conversation with him on Saturday. We talked about fishing, Lake Conroe where he first got started (me too), grandkids, etc.

Let's also remember that those are sound bites, and can be taken well out of context.

Also the possibility that it was completely 'tounge in cheek'.

Tex

Back