Christmas List

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
I kinda have a dilema here....what to ask for for christmas. I have a binch of fishin and huntin stuff down already on it so i should be set. But then last night ym mom reminded me that i have a pike mount to pay for...a hefty $500 fish at that. So my dilema is should i ask for money and get the fish payed of asap or ask for fishin' tackle or huntin' stuff? Of course i will ask for all of it but will only get a few things...lots of money or lots of tackle?

Thanks

T.S.

Go for the cash and pay off the pike.

Both hands full, it's no fun but the responsible thing to do would be taking care of your financial duties. the tackle always has a way of coming when needed. now i know you didn't want to hear that!!!!! LOL

Rich and KB

I thought thats I would hear but oh well, and since i dont have a job i better get that fish paid for.

Thanks for the input.

T.S.

ask for BOTH!!....LOL....have "Santa" pay for the mount and then he'll toss in a few lures in the stocking just for grins!! He has a tendancey to work that way y'know!!

Get $$$$, get the mount paid for and then get EBAY!!! A lot more tackle for the buck and I'll bet there will be scads of folks on there selling stuff they got for x-mas that they didn't want.

TOXIC

When's your birthday Travis. If it's close to the pike payoff time then ask for that for your birthday that opens up Christmas for fishing gear.

fatrap

Well fatrap,

My bday is the day i caught the fish September 9th so that could possably work.

T.S.

Back