Check Out This Fish

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Went on a deep sea fishing trip with one of my contractors. first time on one of these party boats but i figured we would give it a shot.

my son and i both landed 1 wolf fish each. i have never seen anything quite like this fish. nasty looking prehistoric beast. it had fangs hanging out of both its upper and lower jaws and tried to bite the deck hand a couple of times. at one point he latched it to the side of the boat and it held it self there for about five minutes.

it eats crustations like lobsters, crabs and sea earchins. all i can says it was good eating.

oh ya. we both won first place in the farther and kids division. $200.00 for me and a I Home for my son.
DSCN1787.JPG
DSCN1788.JPG

GregD

Wouldnt want to lip that sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh::(:blink:

that bad boy is a Wolf Fish. It put up one hell of a fight at 275'

as far as lippin it. NO WAY. i told them to cut the line and send himback from were ever he came from. they told me it was one of best eating fish, so i put it to the test. it sure was good...

GregD

My Mother-in-law can take that thing...They deffinatly have the same eyes and teeth. OOPs I hope she wont read this.

125 lbs of jaw pressure. They can crack shells and give a pretty nasty bite. Infection is a by-product of the bite.

Latest posts

Back