Can't find leak

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
I was woundering if any one knows where to look for a leak. I have a 200 911cdc and it fill up with water in the lower section of the hull. I can;t see water any where but the auto pump spitsout water about every 2 hours. I have made sure when i come off plane that i don't get backwash to rule that out but no luck. I checked the hull no cracks or holes. no a show stopper but it still bothers me.

help !

Thanks

They looked ok but good idea I will try to put some silicon around the pipe fittings and see if that works .

Thanks

happy fishing.

I had that problem, not entirely sure what fixed it, but I ended up:

Resealing all of the lower thru hulls (they're very thin, be very careful)

resealing the two upper pump thru hulls (one of the hose connectors was broken, suspect it was the biggest culprit).

Also, if you are using the front livewell, make sure the airhoses are hooked up on the front inlets... if they arent, they will leak into the bilge. (I have mine completely sealed off now)

If yours has the big clamshell covering the steering connections, alot of water will come in thru that during launching.

Back