Cabin Update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
He didn't accept my offer. We are $2000 apart and neither is budging for now. My search continues this weekend I guess.

Teri: None of my bussiness of course but what were they asking? E-mail me if you are willing to answere but not in public.

Thanks BF

Thanks I was currious. Have you ever checked out a Site called EPodunk.com? I was looking there for propperty,job ect they have a lot of listings there for southern Ind. Did you know you can buy a house in Bloomfield with 10 acres for half that?? But here in MD you would be lucky to get 1/2 acre with a well for twice that..

BF

45K in northern MN/WI will get you 1/2 acre undeveloped, probably no access...but with water in view

From what I remember in the pictures, that would sell for about 140K here

I am going to wait this one out. I may try again to find something in the spring. I have all the time in the world to not spend any more money. I realize it's a small price but that's just how Indiana is. In some areas, that cabin would cost 100-150k but this isn't one of those areas.

As soon as the season draws near the end you will find better deals. Also check with some of the banks in the area for possible forclosure actions or maybe even properties that they have in their possession right now.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back