Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
The temperature is 23 below zero and suppose to get to a balmy -15 by noon. Wind chill last night hit 38 below zero..

I think I'll go ice fishing, ya!!! Just take a chain saw and cut the fish out of the ice. Lunker should have some good weight this way.

-20 in P'burgh with a noon high of -7. Windchill advisory, 50 below zero! Why do I stay up here again???? Oh yeah, Lake Champlain........

Here in Ohio..it's not been as bad this year as last. This time last year we had up to 12 inches of ice on the lakes. No real ice yet...it started to last week but, melted over the weekend with the rain...talk about flooding in January.

TEE

Lets all pull are resources and buy a lake down south.lol

If I'm a brass monkey I'm staying away from your neighborhood. :>))

Harpo

Toxic,

No problem, I'll do it to the plastic part!! Probably wouldn't stick anyways due to the salt build-up!!

Bob G.

And here I sit in SC, planning my first tournament competition the second weekend in February - from boats no less!

Yesterday afternoon, on the way home, it was 61 degrees, slightly overcast, light wind. Should have gone to the lake.

Tex

That's nice! A little salt in the wound! Thanks Tex! At least I can use the salt for the driveway!

Now if I could just get this ice chizel out of my hand, hey tex, can I borrow your boat to hit it against.

Two weeks until my next fishing trip (winter trout at Lake Taneycomo), and as I'm looking out my office window, I see the students working with the grounds crew, I notice that they're wearing t-shirts.

Niiiiccceeee!

man this sucks...its snowin and blowin here like you wouldnt belive. Im gunna post a pic in a few of what i do in the fishing off season.

T.S.

Well I think Wi ill be headed for Houston Monday :) Cant wait after shoveling two driveways of 8" of snow....

Mini

82 and windy here today. Winds in the 40 MPH range. Worst winds they have seen here in years.

Richard,

I thought VT kicked you out!! -20*F actual temp this morning. At this temp, it doesn't matter what the wind chill is anymore!

Bob G.

Back