BROKEN FLOOR

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEVIN WERHAN

Reaction score
ANY ADVICE ON THIS TOPIC WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I HAVE A 2006 TRACKER PRO GUIDE, BOUGHT NEW IN FEB 2007. MY CONCERN IS THE FLOOR IS EITHER BROKEN OR THEY FORGOT TO INSTALL A STRINGER WHERE 2 PIECES OF FLOORING MEET. THE PROBLEM AREA IS A FOOT FROM WHERE I STEP DOWN OFF OF THE FRONT DECK. IT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE BOAT WAS NEW. I AM

TERRIFIED TO BRING IT TO THE DEALER FOR FEAR OF NEVER SEEING IT IN THE SAME SHAPE THAT IT IS IN NOW, NICE AND NEW. HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND WHAT RESOLVE DID TRACKER MARINE DO FOR YOU?

Kevin

Right now I'm dealing with a trailer issue for my 07 Tundra 18WT. I took Tracker a month to come and get my boat from the dealer. I got a message today they are fixing it now. They finally got it last Monday.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to finish fishing for the year. Make sure that tracker is ON THE WAY to pick it up then take it in for warranty work. It isn't going to heal itself. All your personal items must be removed. The dealer has to remove all gas, oil etc and the batteries.

Good luck

fatrap

Latest posts

Back