Brace for impact... Lunker Photo!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Rogers

Reaction score
I know, I know... everyone's is thinking: 'how do I gain such skill as this great fisherman?' It's not easy being this good; takes years and years of practice.

Well, I couldn't figure out how to add the pic to this posts (obviously my computer skills are lagging behind my fishing skills), so I had to put it in my library.

Nice pic! OH man! What a nice looking spot! Look at all them pads! OK... I'm going crazy here stuck at my desk now!

All the best,

Glenn

Mike I have to give you credit. You have bigger kahones(sp?) than I do. I have actually caught smaller and not been proud enough to show them.

Congrats and the season can only get better!

Randy!

I here ya' Glenn...when your stuck behind a desk, just the outdoors looks good don't it?:wacko:

You really shouldn't hold such a big fish that way! Their jaws are not designed to support that much weight. Belly handling is the way to go.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In the immortal words of Roland Martin, "Sooonnnnn, that looks like a good 5 6, 7, or

8lber." :lol::lol:

Uncle Billy

Hey Bro', it takes some serious kinda skill to set the hook on that lil' bugger!

JP

You just had to take Mikes joy and stomp all over it didn't you Marty?:unsure: You've had that picture archived for years and years just waiting for the right moment to pull it out and show someone up, huh?:p:angry::eek:

That just gives you something to shoot for Mike! Marty can't hold that title forever...Someone will get him!!!!

Uncle Billy

:lol::lol:Hey Marty you finally had a chance to show everyone you have a little one!:lol::lol::p

The Dragon

Latest posts

Back