BPS Training

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
The BPS training is EXTREMELY GOOD!

They really show you how to treat the customer right and how to exceed the customers expectations!!!!

I go back tonight for part two of the training. And then I have to take a test over the STAR Service training program. It'll be good. I've paid attention and they gave us the book to study.

I also get another packet of information about the fishind department. Its a product knowledge test. I guess they are going to ask me about different products and i have to tell what i know about it. SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could have a test over fishing stuff back in highschool.

BJ

Looks as if you are enjoying the training. BPS is constructing a new store here in Iowa (Council Bluffs). Should be about 300 people here taking the same training you did.

I applied there before they opened here in OKC and they never even called me back. Just think I could be down there cracking the whip on ol' BJ.:lol:

Harpo

ROFL @ Harpo!

Crackin the whip my butt.....

You'd be giving him special privledges in exchange for fishing tips! :lol:

"Cracking the whip,.....your Butt?!":blink::blink:

Dude,...leave your fantasies out of this!!...LOL!!

Back