BPS Question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan Book

Reaction score
I was wondering if Bass Pro Shops had a deal similar to what Cabela's has. I have a Cabela's Visa card and twice a year they have what they call a club members weekend where they give all card holders a $30 voucher for use in the store. With a new store going up in Council Bluffs, IA (not real close, but just as close as Cabela's) I would consider switching if they had a similar deal. Thanks for any info.

Hey Ethan.....I used to live in Ottumwa...any way, BPS has a rewards card (visa I think) that gives you $$$ credit for merchandise.

TOXIC

It doesn't have to be on a Visa for the BPS rewards. It's for any purchase with any kind of payment. I have spent enough to pay down half of the national debt and have accumulated over $21 in reward credit.

So I've got that going for me. ;>)

Harpo

BPS also has a visa card that allows you to earn points on all purchases. Go to basspro.com to check out the details. The card is through MBNA.

Craig

Thanks for the info guys. Cabela's has the same thing, you get 1% in store credit for any purchase, 2% for purchases made at Cabela's, and 4% for any purchase of Cabela's brand products. But, then twice a year you get these $30 gift certificate club weekends for showing up. It makes it nice! For example I had accumlated $29 in points and then with the $30 for the club weekend I was able to get two t-shirts, two marker bouys, two Strike King crankbaits, two packages of spinner bait trailers, and a fall coat for my wife and I only spent $5. Of course some of it was on sale. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to advertise for Cabela's. In fact I was hoping to switch over to a BPS card if the deal was sweet enough because it seems like their prices are better for what I'm shopping for and I usually end up using my Cabela's card to order from them!

Not sure if BPS has the same type program for card holders. Call 1-800-BASSPRO. They shold be able to tell you.

Craig

Back