• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BPS Extreme charger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Extreme on board charger, only a year old. 2 bank, 10 amps per bank, charges batteries from dead to full charge overnight. Easy to mount and install. Paid $190, asking $100 firm. Haven't figured in shipping yet. It's in perfect condition. E-mail me with any questions.

Dave,

I have the charger packed and ready. As soon as your money order arrives, I will ship it the next day. Allow for a week or so, since I'm shipping it ground and you're on the opposite coast. It is insured automatically for $100 from UPS.

Rob, If deal goes south, let me know. I'm already down south here and may just pick it up from you.

Robert

Well Nominal, Jamey already said he may want it if it doesn't go to Muskyman, but I'll let you know.

Ok. I know there is a waiting list. Jamey is before me. But to sweeten' the pie, I'll go $101.00 lol

Sorry, already shipped it. Gee, in retrospect, I should have gone higher! LOL

Latest posts

Back