Borrowed house

• Thread starter Bruce Moore [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
Since I've got the ISP now and haven't been able to post much up until now, thought I would let you guys in on what's up. Moved the family to south Alabama, new job with an ex employer and a pretty neat place to live that we rented until we find something to buy. Rich, Trep, Me, Greg Meyer, Neely, Mac, BruceY, And all of the more recent folks, it's good to be back in touch. I'll try to be more of a regular participant in the future.......he's back!
Mvc-001l.jpg

Btw, before you guys start, that ain't my boat!!!!! Belongs to the Landlord. TV-18 is alive and well under the cover. LOL

Bruce

What's the view from the guest house/room???? LOL Oh, and I need a map and address...

Hey Bruce... what body of water is that? No "gators" slither up on the yard... I'd hate to be "lollin'" in the hammock there and have an "appendage" (arm, leg, etc) "chomped"!!!! Dang boy! That is a nice temporary "crib"!!! I guess that decision to sell your soul to the devil is working out after all!!!! See you in April or sooner... I realy do need that address and a map???

OK, that doesn't suck.

Bruce, congrats on all of the positive changes!

Bruce, Dude, you are not that far away, when's the Tin party!! LOL

Great looking view, and glad you're back on the working track and do you get to dock the TV-18 outback??

Thanks Rich. Trep, the dock and every thing goes with the rental. Thought the rent was a little high though. $400.00 bucks a month is highway robbery!! LOL Greg I'll be glad to send a map. Check out GANTT AL on mapquest. Highway 29 3 miles north of Gantt on the right. Between the highway and the water.;) BTW the official map of the lake says it's 7700 acres. Pretty good bass and crappie.

With a backyard like that, can't think I'd be all that motivated to look for the "buy" house. Nice Bruce!

$400 a month!?!?!?!?!

Man, that kind of view around here would go for $400 a WEEK!! I wouldn't be lookin' for a new house too hard either.

Back