Boat Show Winner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I rarely enter anything because I never win and it usually results in phone calls I don't want but....I won 6 months free slip rental at the marina down the street from my house. I entered their drawing at the boat show last week. Think it was the smile I flashed him or I just got lucky. Who cares!! That's $800 I don't have to pay this year.

Cool deal! Lucky you! I am the same way, not that lucky. But, if David (my son) enters he usually wins!!! He has the luck!

Carlos

Teri, what Marina are you at....Is it Fate's Landing...Some good largemouth fishing on that side of Priest...LA

TT, I would love to go to Vegas right now but I am afraid my luck would run out before I got there.

Grip, I am about a mile from Nashville Shores Marina. Do you fish Priest often?

Congrats!

You will love just walking down to the boat with a pole and heading out!

Rich D

wow arent you on a lucky streak, first you get invited to learn to drive iroc cars and now a free slip.

good for you..

GregD

Maybe he heard you need to practice a lot more!!LOL!! That's great!! Just remember....Don't leave anything in the boat you don't want to lose.

TOXIC

Fishing......no, "catching"!!! Since that is now your "home" lake you are going to be the resident expert and when any of us come down to fish it's up to you to make it happen. If we can't catch any, it'll be your fault!!LOL

TOXIC

Teri...

When I had a boat that was in a slip all the time... I had a small "cart" that held "everything"... Rolled it down unloaded it all... left the cart on the dock... came in and put it all in the cart... Then I parked the cart in the garage... Was almost as convenient as leaving it all in the boat... You'll just need a cart (or two) that fit in the car...

Do you think i could get you to fly down here and smile at the marina owner for me. It might be cheaper to pay for your flight, than pay the monthly fees.

They provide those carts where my pontoon is docked and they are really nice. Didn't anyone run off with your cart? People tend to have sticky fingers.

Tox, you need to give me a bit to learn the lake before I can guide it. You are welcome any time here or southern Indiana.

Teri,

You should have that lake figured out by June!! HA!!

Bob G.

I am hoping to start by March 1st. My Nitro is 3 hours away so I'll have to go get it when it starts staying in the 50's. I am in that "I don't know what to do with myself because it's winter phase." I hate it. I just get fat and lazy.

Not a problem Teri.....I started early in the "fat and lazy" phase so it was a smooth transition!!! LOL!!

Bob G.

Hard to not win when you combine a young lady's charm and a million dollor smile with a just a bit of luck. Congrats on the prize. By the way, folks are fishing at Dale Hollow so you can start Hickory and Priest anytime you want.Just dress for it.

Da Bear

Back