boat order

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DON Fullerton

Reaction score
hi iorderd a pro crappie 175 about 6 weeks ago was told it should be deliverded in 4 weeks or less what is the longest you would wait before trying to get your money back i put 5200 down do not want to wait all summer four boat thanks for your help

Have you tried calling your dealer and asking "WHAT THE HEY"?

Harpo

I do not understand why you would have to wait so long???? The yard at the tracker plant where they make them is compleaty full of boats. FYI I live in Lebanon MO where they build these boats and I drive buy the plant every day to work.;)

I ordered my boat on Feb 12th and am still waiting for it.....

Mike

Too many very good used boats out there to buy new plus you will save thousands....just do your homework. My 2 cents/ love my 2004 Tracker, it was just like new and I saved lots of $. The skegg wasn't even scratched !!! Kenny g.

Sorry about your dealer misleading you on the build time. I don't understand why anyone would give up that kind of $$$ on a down payment for a boat build. Thats $$ lost interest for you and more of a gain for them. Every vehicle and boat I have ordered/purchased I never give up more then $500 down and make sure that if the terms are not met that I am entitled a full refund of my $$ and if I run into trouble and decide to go somewhere else I am not going to loose any sleep over $500 knowing I will get it back eventually.

Cass :D

Tracker alummin boats are built on there own indiviual production lines they are cookie cuter boats. If I get a chance I will take a picture of all the boats in there yard. 1,000 boats or better.

Back