Boat cover

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Well I finally got my boat cover today. I ordered it when I picked up the boat almost 3 weeks ago. BPS Service Center said it would drop ship directly to me from the factory in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks. They had two choices in color, red or grey and since we had an aqua boat figured we'd get the grey with matching engine cover.

I called them Monday and the girl said she put the wrong address on it and it came back to her at BPS Service Center and I would have it by Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't know what happened to direct ship to me from the factory but I finally got it today. I opened it up and I guess they figured it would be best to have a combination color, grey boat cover with non matching brown motor cover, don't know what happened to they red. Anyway I was supposed to a grey cover with matching motor cover within two weeks direct shipped to me which much like everything with thi whole deal did not happen. These folks sure know how to shake your confidence in there trust and abilities. I'm anxious to see what they say tomorrow when the call me back. "uh we're sorry UPS must of had brown paint in the truck and it rubbed off". :D:angry::wacko:

Back