Bill in VA whats the weather for this weekend?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not Bill, but at Anna it looks like sunny and a high of 55 for Saturday. Low Friday night 27. Wish I could get out, but it is going to have to wait one more weekend.

Steve

Hutch - According to weather.com we have 51 degree weather with winds at 7 mph but sunny. Not a bad day to be on the water. Plus you won't get that new boat rained on!

BassCat - There is always room for the kitty! Yeah, Tox already sent me his regrets since he gotta go to work at the Hampton BPS.

Forcast for the hot side of Anna:

Tornado

Hurricane

Blizzard

Flood

Forest Fire

Mudslides

Hail

Rain

Snow

12 Foot Seas

Sleet

There, I feel better.

TOXIC

Hutch,

If you got room and need a free lunch on Sat, let me know !!!

Ken I think my tournament partner is coming down but if he don't I will let you know.

Bill what time are we meeting up ?

Hutch

May as well do 0700. Seems like a good time, unless you want to meet earlier, but not later! Course, if you are late like last time I may just leave the pass under the mat and be on the water by the time you get there. LOL

Bass - We were in the high 50s yesterday. We did not get hit like you did up North (NOVA). Everything is GONE! Clear with no ice or snow!

C - Temps are in the low to mid-40s. A little chilly. With the weather this week the ice is out mid-lake and down-lake. Haven't been up-lake this week so can't tell you. Winds pushing 40+ today and reminded me of the pics from Erie. Gotta be crazy to be out in that stuff.

Let me know about Saturday. Winds are supposed to be around 6 mph and a high of 52. Nice day for fishing!

Toxic - CIII was asking about the COLD side. Hot side is still in the upper 50s lower 60s at dike 1.

Bill I will be there for sure just might not be there at 7am on the dot :eek: close to it but you don't have to wait for me I'll see ya at the ramp or on the water :)

Back