Biggest bass

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
I know I can't compete with the 7 and 9 pounders posted here, but I caught my biggest bass last night, 5lbs 4oz largemouth. I didn't go on the lake until 3:30pm, hoping the weekend/holiday crowd would be mostly gone and get some stuff done around the house. I've been on the road for work for the last two and a half weeks. My girlfriend also caught her biggest bass, a 3lb 8oz largemouth. I've blanked on the brownfish so far, hopefully that will change soon!!!

Bob G.

EDIT: I should have sized the pic a little smaller. Can see it better in my library.

P5261943B.jpg

Nice Fish Bob, with the exception of the one you netted for me, i've not gotten much over the 4lb mark in the last 4 years! Great one!!

Now, how about a pic of the girlfriend and her fish, maybe SHE smiles!!!! LOL

Here's her fish Trep. You know you jinxed yourself with the rally fish!! I only caught 2 fish that weekend in Kentucky, but still catching em in VT.

Mac, Maybe I'll crack one with a 5 pound smallie or 6 pound largemouth!!!

Bob G.

P5261946B.jpg

Well, it better happen next week cause that's the MVM convention in MI!!:lol: I want a 6lber for a replica!!

Nice largie Bob.

TOXIC

Bob - now THAT is how you are supposed to look after a nice fish!!! Great catch!!!

Trep

Back