Big Storm Comming

• Thread starter sold boat [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/654
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sold boat

Reaction score
Just going through Ottawa heading south, good luck New York ,Big ugly black clouds......
XFT_CAPPI_08_29_13_20.gif

Just starting across St. Lawrence county. Looks bad but so far no rain at all.

Pierre... stop looking in the mirror...won't be so ugly looking.... look at the 'puter screen, instead..

(couldn;t resist... I am so bad... sorry...not really)

BTW,...since it's coming from the north,..heading south,...blame it on Canada!!!..LOL

My wife and son are in Toronto today then heading to Niagara. I wonder if they will get hit by this?

Harpo

I think it's quite a bit east of Toronto....they'll probably get rain...but they won't get hammered! IMHO

It's on it's way, and we've been warned. Wonder what that will do to the bite for tomorrow???

You need to be on the water NOW!!!!....Tomorrow will be post frontal....usually a little tougher!!

Mac,

I tried fishing this morning, but the wind and waves blew my 18 footer off of the lake!! The rain has started and the wind is still blowing pretty good. I was just about to cut the grass but the rain came just in the nick ot time!! Time for the Outdoor Channel and OLN!

Bob G.

The heck with the bite....wonder what it will do to your new house?

Wolf

It's over Montreal right now ... raining very hard but that's it, there's not too much wind.

Ciao

Marc L

Back