Better get your gas now....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
With Gustav and Labor Day, we're about to get bent over again!:angry:

Barry, batton down the hatches my brutha! We'll be praying that Gustav calms down a bit.

JP

BOHICA - Bend Over, Here It Comes Again! :huh: :blink: :eek:

I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and we are starting to prepare just in case. Was planning a fishing weekend at the camp on Toledo Bend in NorthWest Louisiana, but canceled because of the storm. There goes my holiday weekend.

Gas is dropping around here. Saw $3.56 today.

I don't know very many people traveling this weekend.....LOTTA folks staying home!!

It'll go up today for sure!

Sure did! Jumped $.12 a gallon while I was at work today. Figures though.....everytime I need to fill-up, the price jumps :wacko:

Not as bad as I originally thought....$3.62 this morn but, think it'll get back to where it was in a few days.

Hopefully we'll dodge Gustav.....

$3.33 a gallon locally near Richmond. Lots of stations at the same price so not an anomoly.

If only they could have captured all the hot air coming out of Denver this week. The country could switch to the geothermal energy created for the next millenium! :rolleyes::lol:

No kiddin' Dan,.........was that gross or what?!.....all that talk about CHANGE and this and that and all those plans of dillusion...and never ONCE has he said HOW he's going to accomplish it all. Tax cuts for 95% of the population....hhhmmmmmm...so the wealthiest 5% are going to pay for it??.....I wonder what all the rich liberals think of THAT?!

I can't wait for Nov. 5th!!;)

John Mcain and his group are over here at the Nutter :)lol:) center..traffic is all jacked up.:wacko:

Latest posts

Back