BBM

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Harless

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here has ever visited the BBM (bass boat magazine) site? There is a guy on there now that claims he works at the nitro factory and is looking for any input to make nitro a better boat, seems most issues is customer service.

Anyone who works for the Nitro factory shouldn't be hanging out on a "Bass Boat Magazine" site - he should be HERE! :)

All the best,

Glenn

He is over on Bass Boat Central. He is really getting bombarded at the moment with emails and calls. I will let him know about this site.

Yeah..."Bash Boat Central" was probably got a good choice to ask for input!! LOL

Talked to him on the phone Sunday, REALLY nice guy! Seems very legit and his main purpose is to get feedback from us on what we are/are not happy with in our Nitro's... Give him a shout!

-Justin

I directed him this way as well. They have been pretty fair in their comments. What I find a little strange is that I know for a fact that TMG monitors this site and it makes me a little suspicious as to his real motives. :huh:

TOXIC

Mac thats the Bash Fishing Homepage you are thinking about....the folks on BBC are easy compared to the "people" on BFH.

I see Tox already beat me to the post. I also talked with him and I am not so sure he isn't just doing this on his own and really likes his job??? I don't know, I really don't think it is TMG behind it though, I think he has good intentions.

The "remember, Tracker Marine never had to file bankruptcy" statement he made on BBC was a little bit off the wall. That statement is #1 on the list of things Tracker/BPS does not want us throwing around. I would think he should know that, they made VERY CERTAIN the rest of us did. :D Tracker/BPS is not behind it in any way, but at the same time, I agree he has good intentions.

Back