BassTimes

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Anybody read this months BassTimes yet? Greg got lots of good ink in this one.

BF

Is it online? Bruce and UB, how you Maryland boys doing? I've had a busy summer but have managed to get out a number of times. I can't seem to come to terms with Conowingo Lake Bruce. That place kicks my but. Done okay out of Dundee Creek area. Hope you guys are doing good. I see you on the BBC UB, ever go there Bruce? I like the personality of this board better, but get good boating/fishing info from both.

Hey Aaron, I don't think I ever said the Conowingo was easy.... I stay away from the BBC and bfhp. I like it here. I don't think BassTimes is online but I have never looked. You can always read mine when I am done.

BF

Yep - Good article. I wonder if he really likes firefighting as much as it seemed to say? I know what I would rather be doing, and it is not practicing law all day.

I thought for sure I saw the article on-line but I can't find it now. Maybe it was a different magazine on-line I saw it in. I don't know, so maybe there were two really good articles on Greg?

I'd love to get back to Conowingo some day. And AARON, where in the heck have you been?

Uncle Billy

Back