Bassmaster Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Is anyone else as excited as I am for the Classic to be here? Its one of my favorite summer things. I love watching the TV like its a football game or something.

Only a few weeks away!!! Cant wait!

Bj,

I am fired up and ready to roll !!!!!!

I fish those rivers fairly regularly so I am very anxious to see how the best of the best do on my home water.

It's very tough fishing right now because of the low water.I know I wouldn't go there right now without live bait.Hopefully we get a little rain to bring the flow up a little.

Here's a link to some articals about the practice last week.

Steve
http://www.post-gazette.com/bassmaster/

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the new tricks JM and Associates have up their sleeve for broadcasting, this year. I'm hoping that Clunn stays very competitive, and winds up on the final stage. I would love to see the super 6 include:

Rick Clunn

Greg Hackney

Kevin VanDam

Davey Hite

Larry Nixon

Denny Brauer

Though, the way he is fishing this year, I suspect that Mike I. will be on that final stage.

Just remember, if you will be in Pittsburgh, the final weigh-in takes close to 3 hours to complete, even though only about an hour of it makes the TV sets.

Tex

Back