Bassmaster Classic - counting noses.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Right now, it looks as though we have about 5-7 members that will be here in Charlotte this week. Some have committed to the Grillin N Chillin to be held on Saturday night. Some may well be here, but need to work/schmooze on Saturday night.

Right now, we are planning on a reasonably sized crowd of between 8-10 folks.

If you are planning on coming to the Classic, and think that you might be able to come on Saturday night (free food and drink!), let me know this week via a post or email.

I'll post up some directions and other info in a little while.

Tex

Here is a link to my address and the yahoo map.

I'll also put up written directions, but it is very straight forward. Also, here is some contact information:

John Astrello

704-715-3403 (work)

803-493-2018 (cell)

803-985-0428 (home)

I'm listed publicly on all the numbers/addresses, so I'm not too concerned about the NTOWS membership having access.

Tex
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...ck+Hill,+SC+29732&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Thanks Tex,...hopefully Mini and I can make it over,...won't know for sure until Saturday afternoon!!

Mac

tex,

i don't think i will be able to make it down on saturday. i am trying to arrange a trip to watch the guys fish on friday. i will know my plans by wednesday and let you know. maybe you can sneak out of work on friday and join me on my boat if you like.

bryan

I am driving to Charlotte from Detroit. I will probably leave Wednesday.

See you there!

Mini

Hey John, My grandson and I will be there Sat. and Sun. I'm not sure what is going on, I am meeting two of my buddies from Indiana there. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Jack,

Let me know if you and your grandson are interested in coming out Saturday evening. Your buddies are invited also.

Tex

Hey Tex, I am taking your numbers to Charlotte to call if we can make it, thanks again! Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Sometime late in the afternoon. Meaning, you can arrive anytime after 4:00PM, and you will be welcome. Before that, my wife will have you cleaning something.

This is more of an 'open house' type of get together, rather than a set time. I'll keep my cell on most of the weekend, just in case.

Tex

Back