BASS University in February - Smitty, Marke, Gene, Craig

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey gents...

Are you planning on attending the BASS University in February?

Jimmy Houston, Shaw Grigsby, Mike Auten, Rich Tauber to name a few...

Sounds like it's going to be in Smitty's back yard!!! Troy!!!

Big party at Smitty's!!!!

Rich Tauber slays me! He had us rolling on the floor last time he was in town...

How far is Hooter's from Troy???

az

Party at Smitty's....??!!! LOL....My children would never be the same. The Northfield/Troy Hilton is a very nice establishment...definately an upper crust neighborhood...some of the "attendees" and possibly the hotel clientele may be in for a little culture shock...LOL

I will definately be attending. I was very excited when I read the location. 20 minutes from my house and in the city I work for. Can't beat that.

An excellent location, BPS 15 minutes away, some outstanding eateries in the immediate area and excellent lodging choices if you don't care to stay at the Hilton where it is being held, though that would be very conveinient, but a little pricey.

If your planning on attending, and not familiar with the area, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Oh, and by the way Andy, Troy has it's own Hooter's.....!!!LOL...Just don't overindulge on the "wings" and make a spectacle of yourself in my town, I'll deny ever hearing of you after your done dropping my name...!!!LOL

Smitty,........you and the rest of Troy's finest,..should pull a raid on the NTOWS crew...THAT'LL give'm sumpin' to remember!!! Mug shots with Hooter's sauce all over their faces!! :p:blink:

SHHHH Mac....my wheels are already turning....LOL....unfortunately, once my "non-fishing" work mates find out I'm attending a "bass fishing school" for an entire weekend, in town, I too may become the butt of some cruel jokes....I'm definately going to have to disguise my ride out in the lot..

I'll be happy to supply FREE lodging for the out of town attendees.....I'm 20 minutes from Troy.

Let me know....I have plenty of room and I might just whoop ya uo a great meal as well!!!:D

already sounding like a great time!

I know for a fact that dinner at Neeley's would blow away most all the restaurants!!!

No Red Wings game that weekend (February 18-19)...DANG

we'll keep this alive and make some plans as the time gets closer...

something to think about when the snow starts flying TODAY!

az

Not looking good for me this year:angry:, Dates look like a conflict. Bunking up at Ken's would be a great time, of course your eyebrows may match your head by the time you leave.:lol:

Gene

Back