Bass Pro Shops Rewards Program

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
I got a notice in the mail recently that I now qualify for the 'preferred' status (or something like that) in the Bass Pro Shops reward program...

It goes on to say I need to stop by the store and pick up my 'new' card...

Is this just a notice that I'm spending WAAAAY too much money at Bass Pro???

lol

az

Had one of those for a couple years - it says you are one of the top 10% of their customers:wacko:

My wife sees that and just rolls her eyes. I tell her at least I'm not out bar hoppin' all night.

Is there such a thing as way to much???

When ya'll get yer own personalized parking spot out front,.......THEN you'll know you're getting close!!:blink::cool:;)

They lost all my points somehow in the freakin' system they have. Cashed in my rewards one time and they lost me!:lol:

And by freak of nature...the catalog that I've been on them about to send me for YEARS just shows up for Christmas, right after my dad gave me his copy because he knew I didn't recieve anything from them anymore...same day no doubt.

About the only thing I go there for anymore is rod,reels and oil when it's on sale.

:wacko:

Be careful with that card. Keep an eye on your statements. They will increase you interest rate with no warning. I called and told them I was cancelling the card, they asked why and I explained the interest situation. They then said well we can reduce the rate for you, after that call I was done. They make up for the rewards they give you in interest. I was using the card and paying it off just to get rewards, it was not worth it. Just my opinion.

I just wait for the 15th through the 22nd for the military 10% off now.

If you are going to use a credit card your better off with a low interest card and none of the so called rewards.

Mark

Jaws -

This is strictly the rewards points program card...

Not the credit card they offer....

I got enough of those already!

LOL

az

cant say how many times i went to a preferred only night, to get my extra % off, only to go back a few days later and find it even cheaper than before. still get my card, i just dont use it.

mike c

Andy,

You should join my Rewards Program.....

2 Free Hair Plugs for every dollar spent!!! :lol:

WTF Neeley??!!!!....As much as I've spent in your place over the last year, I should have atleast a freakin MOHAWK by now!!!;):angry::blink:

HA! No one said they are on your head Mac....

I got one last year. You have to spend at least $1000 per year to maintain it. Unfortunately I "got" to buy a new trolling motor this year so it put me over and I'm still in. I've never seen any benefit to the program, because I only go there for the spring fishing classic.

Gene

Yes, The offer of the card indicates you spend WAY to much $$$$$$ at BPS. But be that as it may, most of us will continue to do it. You will get discount coupons in the mail for stuff like 10% off any one item. Not a bad perk for just picking up the card and your accumulating points.

this card is issued to anyone that has spent more than a thousand dollars on tackle not including boats motors ect.

Neely -

I'm on my way over...

But I'm thinkin' it's gonna take a lot of $$$ to cover this dome!

LOL

az

Latest posts

Back