Bass Boats

• Thread starter CQ Baker [URL]http://www.bassnedge.com/Dealers/bas
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Pat.. Like my old Rebel that I think was made by Terry or my brothers Oachita and I don't have a clue who made that.

Uncle Billy

Lesseee, just off this list:

BUMBLE BEE

COBRA

EBBTIDE

HAWK

HYDRA SPORTS

JAVELIN

SPRINT

VIPER

And the ones just off the top of my head who've departed in the past few years.

Cajun

Kingfisher

Arrow Glass

Ouachita (they were built in Arkadelphia Ark.)

Challenger

Tide Craft

Falcon

Glasstream

HydroStream

Laser

Eldocraft

Monark

Raycraft

Winner

Zephyr

And then some real one-off shots in the dark:

Heard of the "organizer"?

Razor?

Dang, my heads hurting now...I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface...

Pat,

Have you ever heard of a company in Texas that had started building models of Cajun bass boats? I want to say their name started with a "Y", but it could be a "Z" instead. Zuma maybe? I had seen a picture of one of their boats in Bass and Walleye Boats magazine, and called them to "custom order" a new boat, as their boats looked identical to my Cajun 175 - stripes and all. The guy confirmed they had bought some of Cajun's old molds, and were building "upgraded' versions of the Cajuns - All 18 foot and up models. I told him I wanted to buy one, and he said they weren't "full up and operational yet", and that he would call me back. He never did. Glad I didn't order one, as I've seen a few... but the company isn't making them anymore - maybe one year of production max. Have you heard of that company?

All the best,

Glenn

Glen,

Yeah, they were building them in Corsicana, south of Dallas.

The list would be hundreds, of "came and went" boat companies.

It's too easy to splash a hull, and you too can be in the boat bidness...

Back