Bass boat Saver?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Murphy

Reaction score
I see alot about BBS in some of the post here, I have a Tundra with a painted hull and trailer Will it help my boat?

Where can I get this stuff? How much does it cost?

Troy

I use it alot, about a gallon per year. I wipe my 901 down every time I leave the ramp (about 15 minutes) and it looks great all year. Chris F.
Nitro in drive 007.JPG

Buy it in bulk from Neeley,.....he might even throw in an old ugly unsalted tube just for grins!!

Troy, yes Bass Boat Saver will work on your Tundra, it was designed for fiberglass or painted surfaces. It will help keep the scum line of the Tin boat the same as it does for a glass boat.

TOXIC, you might as well be on Staff, as much as I give you!!!:rolleyes::D

Troy if you have any problems feel free to get in touch with me, I am the Pro Staff Director for the East Coast.

Yea, but I use all of mine up in demonstrations cause yer down in Florida stcking pigs (and fishing too!!)!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Thanks for your help. I found some BBS at Fish-n-fever in Saraland AL. I'll give it a try.

Troy

Tox,

Gunny GIVES you free BBS? Must be nice! I wish I was that lucky. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn - Gunny may give BBS to Toxic for free but did you know what Toxic gives in return? I can't post it here since this is a family-oriented board. LOL

Hey Feely...How much is a jug of that Bass Boat Saviour? Do you deliver? :D

Harpo

Glenn,

Come over to BPS for the classic next weekend, you can bust his chops then in person:lol: Puttin BBS on my boat is like puttin a silk dress on a sow!!:p:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Back