Back from KY lake

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got back Sunday , Fishing not as good as in the past "so I hear" never fish there before but we still boated big fish several 6 lb to 4 lb large mouth just not a lot, spots must be on bed the water is down about 3 ft,water temp 58-61 and there is a lot of nice places to fish if the water was 3 ft higher. jerk bate shallow, 6ft shad crank bate slow "look out for big drums" brown mini jig in brush, Barkley is the better lake I think but fished both. Sorry I couldent be there with yall its just the way it worked out but I had a good time but yall should do better. the only bad thing was my Guest pro charger "2 1/2 year old " died on the way down. what is the best for the money 3 bank onboard charger???

"best for the money 3 bank onboard charger??? ? GUEST all the way. If you haven't Contact Sue D. Customer Service from Guest who frequents this board. She'll post here soon and can help you, I believe.

TrepMan

Rabbit, the best charger for the money is still Guest and I would recommend the 2631 for a 3 bank. can you give us more detail on what happened to yours.

Rabbit,

Give me a call at Guest toll free at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135 regarding your charger.

Sue D.

What Support Sue! 50 minutes from post to reply!! You ROCK!!!

Back