Avalanche future?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim in VA

Reaction score
Was up at the Hanover, MD story last weekend and as I was admiring the new PT190, a salesman approached. Told him I was just looking around, but while I had his attention, I asked if there were any Avalanches scheduled for delivery on the showroom. He told me that Tracker is now only producing and delivering Avalanche's through special order only. Moreover, he said that he's heard that Tracker is going to end production of the Avalanche line altogether. Anybody know if there is any truth to what he said? If so, that kind of blows my plan for waiting a couple more years in order to afford a new one!

JC

Wow I was hoping the rumurs I heard last year of Tracker testing a prototype 19ft Avalanche were true! I think they could run with the bid dogs (Xpress, Triton and G3) in the big aluminium bass boat market if they had a few models in formed aluminium (besides the Tundras) to get costs down, heck i'd like to see an 18ft fish/ski in the Avlanche hull!

Gettin rid of the 185 was a mistake...now you can only go from a 175 to a 190:wacko:

Back