ATTENTION ALL RALLY ATTENDEES

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
I might need a ride for Friday during the crappie tournie. My other ride (Trep) might leave without me in search of the winning crappie. I prefer a "go fast" boat and would rather pre-fish for bass, but am not to picky about the boat since I won't have mine with me!! Trep is willing to pay for your gas too! LOL!!

Trep, I told you that I would solicite a ride for Friday!!

Bob G.

My Jeep easily tops 100 - if you don't mind fishin' from the bank.....

Bob,

I can't believe your gonna pimp Trep like that...LOL

Where you find Crappie, you'll find Bass. So quite your whining. Trep can't catch Crappie anyway. He'll get bored in the first 1/2 hr of catching nothing, then he'll go bass fishing.

Now have a cup of coffee and a marlboro and RELAX!!!

Mahke,

I sent you an e-mail....to your work I think.

Can I borrow your SOSpenders for the Rally?

That's easy Bob!!! If Trep takes Staci Crappie fishin' then Rich has a room in his boat. Duh!!!

Bob - No hurt feelings here except the " I prefer a "go fast" boat ", sniff, sniff. Hey if I took my old boat, a 14ft Jon with a 5hp mariner, you'd think this 175 is a ROCKET!!

Hey, i've never fished for Crappie so I gotta try and could use some lessons, if Staci and Rich are up for a trade, maybe the morning/afternoon we'll do it! I'm game either way, if you don't get any offers (or I don't get anyone who wants to show me how to crappie fish) then we'll take turns at spots!

Just having some fun Trep! As far as Friday goes, I don't care who I fish with cause it's just for fun. Saturday is all business for bass. Might as well get a few spots figured out on Friday though! Since I'm staying over Sunday night, I plan on fishing on Sunday to.

Bob G.

My buddy that is planning on coming to the rally has been sick the past week. Even tho he's got all his gear in my boat already, there is a chance that he might cancel on me. If he does, i'll have space on my boat for someone if need be...

Mike

The search was exhausting, Mike.....

But I think I found your a partner.....

NeeleySelfPortrait.jpg

YES MIKE!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna e-mail you today.....pleasepleaseplease can I ride with you???

Bob - I knew you were joking, but i'd like to ride/drive in one of those "go fast" boats too! So i'm thinking Friday will be more casual about who boats where, at least that's my plan.

Trep

I don't care what boat Neeley rides in, just PLEASE make sure he doesn't forget my SOSpenders in there.

Back