Anyone seen this?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
I posted this on the Guns and Bullets website and decided to put it here as many of you hunt and own guns.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/

If you look at this list Starbuck's is on it. We have a Starbucks in the Bass Pro where I work right under the Hunting section where we sell guns.

What the %&)W!!

fatrap

First Rich Stern - WOW that new front page on Gunsandbullets.com is AMAZING!! WOWW

Now Fatrap, I looked at http://www.keepandbeararms.com/ and there is so much stuff, where do I look for the information on Starbucks and other companies??

I agree wholeheartedly! I don't know how much they eat, but if that's what it takes, I'll try and keep and arm a few bears myself!! :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Hey Carlos, have you ever tried to train a bear to shoot, or does the whole non-opposable thumb thing mess it up?! :rolleyes:

Sincerely, Mike I agree with you. I poke fun in desperation!!!

*edit SP (Product of "suthrn ejamakashun!")

Trepper

Look under National Companies and Ogranizations With Anti-Gun Policies. I found out about Starbucks while investigation anti vetran associations. Target was labled as one, then Snopes said it wasn't. Upon further checking it "appears" Target was using a smokescreen and doesn't support Vetrans at least in the capacity that they say. It's kind of cloudy. Anyway Starbucks popped up as anti-gun/vetrans while that scearch was going on. I checked them against the list and low and behold there they are. Again the difference between supports groups against gun violence and anti-gun groups gets a tad cloudy but most organizations fall into the against/anti catagory.

Fishermen and non gun owners don't realize that once the anti gun agenda is accomplished they're gonna turn on fishing. The radical PETA groups already have and have been discussed on this forum.

This anti gun issue isn't one you can sit the fence on. Your going have to be on one side or the other. In Great Britian they even have legislation concerning kitchen knives being used. It can be the same thing here.

fatrap

Ther is a Starbucks in a Bass Pro? ATTENTION BASS PRO LEADERSHIP THAT MAY READ THIS POST!!! IT IS TIME TO KICK THE GUN-GRABBING COMMUNISTS OUT OF THE STORE! Does Ted Nugent sell coffee by any chance?

Was Watching an interview with Sweaty Teddy the other night. He's always good for a one liner.

"The cuter the critter,,,,the sweeter the meat" :D

I know there's one (Starbuck's) at the new BPS in Clarksville, IN.

Back